2 Medium Eggs
2 tbsp. Whole Milk
1 tsp. Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper (to Taste)
4 Big Basil Leaves + Extra for Serving
4 Cherry Tomatoes or 1 Medium Size Tomato
Some Pine Nuts for Serving (Optional)
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Roughly tear basil leaves (hold some for serving).
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add water or milk, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Beat well with a fork.
- Place a pan on medium heat, add 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture in the hot pan and move the pan around to spread the eggs out evenly.
- Swirl the eggs around the pan a little using spatula.
- Put tomatoes and basil on one half of the omelette, season the filling with salt and pepper.
- When the omelette is almost ready, ease around the edges of the omelette using a spatula and fold it over in half. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette on to a dish.
- Serve the omelette with more fresh basil and pine nuts.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site