- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- (ingredients needed to make cake- eggs, oil & water)
- 2 (4 oz) packages Instant Oreo pudding
- 3 cups milk, 2% or higher
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- crushed Oreo cookies for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Make cake mix according to package directions and bake in a well-greased 9x13-inch pan. Bake cake according to times on the back of the box.
- When cake is finished, allow to cool for about 10 minutes, then poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle.
- In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and whisk until most of the lumps are removed. There will be a few lumps in the pudding because of the Oreo pieces that are in the pudding.
- Pour pudding mixture over cake making sure to aim for the holes.
- Spread it out with a spoon and gently push down on the pudding to help get it into the holes.
- Then put the cake in the refrigerator to allow it to cool completely. About an hour.
- Spread whipped topping on top of pudding layer.
- Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies. Slice then serve.
This Article and Recipes Adapted From This Site